Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Cute grandpa
My graduation

Just after crying our eyes out before they left me on my own!
New York this summer
Conference last month
New York 3 years ago maybe?
Prom my junior year in high school
So today is my dads birthday, and I know it's a little late in the day but I want to post this anyways.  I'm feeling a little guilty right now because it took me till 6:30 to call and wish him happy birthday!  To make things worse, he told the family that I forgot, but little did he know I didn't!  I was writing an essay this morning and was thinking about how I wished I was going home today so I could be there to celebrate.  But then after finishing one essay, taking 3 quizzes, studying for a test, and working on my ten page research essay, I forgot to call him.  So I am currently feeling like the worst daughter in the world, but I will make it up to him.  I just want to say that my dad is the most amazing dad, man, boss, husband, and priesthood leader.  There has never been a time in my life when I questioned if he loved me.  I look at how he treats my mom and just pray that someday I will be able to find someone even remotely similar to him.  I count my blessings everyday that I was born into his family.  Even when I'm living in a different state, I still know he's looking out for me.  Wow, I'm quite the cry baby as I sit here thinking about my dad!  But if he ever reads this, I want him to know how much I love and appreciate him.  I really do have the best dad in the world!  And I can't wait to see everyone back at home, since I get back tomorrow!  And hope you all enjoy the random pictures!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Don't worry he is one of your biggest blog fans, he will read it! And don't feel bad you called on the right day so that counts! Love ya!