Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!


So I just wanted to give a little shout out to my mom today!  I'm sad I couldn't be there to celebrate!  But I have the best mom in the world!  I'm not kidding, I really do.  She does so much, and I know she's always there for me.  If I'm crying, she's the one I call.  If I'm extremely happy, she is the one who I call to tell everything.  If I need advice, she is always there.  My mom is always supporting me and trusting me in my decisions.  Not to mention, she keeps the cleanest house around and cooks better than anyone!  It has never been a question if my mom thought of our family as a priority.  I could go on and on, but I just want her to know how grateful I am for her, and how much I love her.  She has taught me everything I know, and I hope my kids will be able to feel the same way towards me as I feel towards her.  She is the greatest!  So thanks mom, love you!

1 comment:

karen said...

Love you toooo Ashton!!!