Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring is Here : )

Driving to a house out in Alpine to play volleyball, sit by the fire, and watch a movie on the projector with my roomies!
The group at our little "preppy barbecue"
Yes, me Kristin and Garrett killed the other team.
Cute Shelby who is getting married Aug. 1st!

I cannot say enough how much I am loving Spring term up here!  The weather is absolutely perfect, everyone is more social, and school is much easier.  We go on lots of runs, bike rides, picnics, swims, and pretty much anything outside.  Sunday we had a fun little barbecue at a park down the street and had tons of fun eating and playing football.  Utah may struggle in the winter, but it is one of the most beautiful places this time of year!  So everyone, come visit me!  Trust me, its lots nicer that AZ right now!

No comments: